Jaipur is also known as the Pink City and the Royal City of Rajasthan. Along with Delhi and Agra, Jaipur is also very much successful in formulating the Golden Triangle, which makes it one of the most famous tourist circuits in the entire nation. Rajputs were the ones who ruled this particular city for many years, due to which it was very well developed and planned in the 17th century. This particular city is also home to a good number of monuments along with local food and famous dishes which will be definitely helpful in providing people with contentment factor directly to their heart. Since this is one of the largest cities in India, many people across the globe are very much interested in visiting it so that everybody can enjoy the exotic options of accommodation without any problem.
Following are some of the best possible places that you need to visit in the city of Jaipur. But first book yourstay in holiday inn in Jaipur:
- AMER Fort: This particular place is very well located on the top of a hill and is one of the most magnificent palaces in entire India. Commonly, this is known as Amber Fort and is a very majestic building which is a part of the extensive complex. This massive area can be easily explored in approximately three hours, and audio guides are also very easily available for explaining the history over here. You can also get the elephant ride upstairs to the fort, which is also a very popular tourist activity in this particular area. A light and sound show has also been organised by the authorities every evening, which you must attend.
- Chouki Dhani: This is a very important luxury heritage resort which is very much synonymous with the Rajasthani village culture. It is very well located on the outskirts of the city and is ultimately the true depiction of the true Rajasthan with traditional artefacts, paintings and folk culture. This village very well provides people with a good number of entertainment options in the form of folk dance, singing, camel riding, puppet show and other associated things. This place is very much important due to the traditional Rajasthani food provided by it.
- City Palace: This is one of the major important areas that you need to visit in the city of Jaipur. It also includes a good number of other areas into it, along with several other buildings within the complex. It is very well located towards the northeastern side of Jaipur. The Palace is divided into series of courtyards, buildings, and gardens. This is a very important museum which will be helpful in showcasing the unique handicraft products along with other things which belong to the royal heritage of the City Palace.
- Hawa Mahal: The palace stands at the intersection of the main road in Jaipur and is very well regarded as the signature building of the city. From within, the palace has been based upon five floors, each of which has a uniquely decorated chamber. The best part of this particular place is that the top of the palace very well provides a brilliant view of the entire city Palace, Jantar Mantar and the market of Jaipur. There is also a small medium in it which is capable of providing people with access to rich miniature paintings.
- Jantar Mantar: This place is the largest possible stone astronomical observatory in the city as well as in the world. It is very well located next to the city palace and was built between the period of 1727-1733. This is very well into running condition and ultimately stands as a witness regarding the wisdom of the former age. This is the largest possible sundial in the world, and light and sound have been very well connected over here, which you must attend.
- Albert Hall Museum: This particular place is very well located in the Ram Niwas Garden and ultimately is one of the oldest possible museums of Rajasthan. Basically, this is a very rich collection of different items, for example, paintings, carpets, stone, metal sculptures and other associated things. This particular museum will look very much stunning with yellow lights at night without any doubt.
- Birla Temple: This is very well located on the elevated ground at the base of the DUNGRI Hill, and the temple is very well dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This particular place is also known as the Laxmi Narayan Temple and is one of the most important components of the chain of Birla temples located across the nation.
- Masala Chowk: This place is very well located in the Ramniwas garden and is the open-air food court which provides more than 21 Flavours of the Pink City under a single roof. This place brings the best of Jaipur, including the street food, and is also very much successful in assembling multiple flavours into a single place. This place comes with a good number of benefits for the individuals along with the contentment factor to be tastebuds without any doubt. This place is very well considered to be the talk of the town among the locals as well as tourists.
- Pink City: Pink city in Jaipur very well refers to the old wall cities, which was built in 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh two. A number of important structures are very willing to get over here, and the palace has been situated in this part of the city along with Jantar Mantar. This place is very nearby to the Bapu Bazar and ultimately is known as the pink city because it has been very well made of sandstone which very well reflects the pink colour of the city in the daytime.
In addition to the points mentioned above, visiting the zoo and Amar Jawan Jyoti is also a good idea for individuals, and ultimately planning the stay in holiday inn in Jaipur is definitely advisable to enjoy easy access to the places mentioned above. In this case, people can have the best possible trip in this city so that entertainment is never compromised at any point in time.